The 4th International Conference on Behavioral, Economic, and Socio-Cultural Computing (BESC2017) will take place in AGH - University of Science and Technology - Kraków - POLAND, 16-18 October, 2017.
BESC aims to become a premier forum in which academic researchers and industry practitioners from data mining, artificial intelligence, statistics and analytics, business and marketing, finance and politics, and behavioral, economic, social and psychological sciences could present updated research efforts and progresses on foundational and emerging interdisciplinary topics of BESC, exchange new ideas and identify future research directions.
All accepted conference papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) services, e.g. EI, DBLP and Thomson Reuters (Web of Science). Top quality papers after presented in the conference will be selected for extension and publication in several special issues of international journals, e.g., World Wide Web Journal (Springer), Social Network Analysis and Mining (Springer) and Information Discovery and Delivery Journal (SSCI Indexed).
The conference committee invites submissions of applied or theoretical research and application-oriented papers on any below areas/tracks.
Social Computing and Applications
All papers will be reviewed by the Program Committee on the basis of technical quality, relevance to BESC 2017, originality, significance, and clarity.
- All submissions should use IEEE two-column style. Templates are available from http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html •
- BESC2017 accepts scientific papers (6 pages), position papers (2 pages) and demo papers (2 pages)
- Papers should be submitted in PDF format through EasyChair system: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=besc2017
- Submitted papers must not substantially overlap with papers that have been published or that are simultaneously submitted to a journal or a conference with proceedings.
- Papers must be clearly presented in English and will be selected based on their originality, timeliness, significance, relevance, and clarity of presentation.
- Submission of a paper is regarded as a commitment that, should the paper be accepted, at least one of the authors will register and attend the conference to present the work.
- Jarosław Koźlak, AGH-UST, Faculty of IET, Poland
- Klaus Mueller, AGH-UST, Faculty of Humanities, Poland
Program Committee Co-Chairs
- JianBo Gao, Guangxi University, China
- Yves Demazeau, CNRS, France