All papers will be reviewed by the Program Committee on the basis of technical quality, relevance to BESC 2017, originality, significance, and clarity.
- All submissions should use IEEE two-column style. Templates are available from http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
- BESC2017 accepts scientific papers (6 pages), position papers (2 pages) and demo papers (2 pages)
- Papers should be submitted in PDF format through EasyChair system: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=besc2017
- Submitted papers must not substantially overlap with papers that have been published or that are simultaneously submitted to a journal or a conference with proceedings.
- Papers must be clearly presented in English and will be selected based on their originality, timeliness, significance, relevance, and clarity of presentation.
- Submission of a paper is regarded as a commitment that, should the paper be accepted, at least one of the authors will register and attend the conference to present the work.