As usual, the conference will include a social program, letting the participants get to know the city, the surroundings, and each other. The program consists of the following events:
- Welcome Reception (Monday, October 16)
- Conference Dinner (Tuesday, October 17)
Participants can also register for additional events:
- Guided Walk around Krakow and Beer Tasting (Monday, October 16, additional 25 euros)
- Wieliczka Salt Mine (additional about 40 euros)
- Memorial and Museum Auschwitz-Birkenau - former Auschwitz Concentration Camp (additional about 40 euros)
The opening reception (with drinks and light snacks) will take place on Monday ( October 16) in the hall of the Department of Computer Science Builiding (D-17), where all the talks will be taking place.
Other social events details will be given later.