What is New
- 2018/09/11: Online Registration is Open: Online Registration System
- 2018/07/01: Paper submission deadline extended to 2018/7/31
- 2018/05/31: Special Session on Financial Data Modeling and Analytic Techniques
Special Session Chair: Chun-Hao Chen, Tamkang University, Taiwan
- 2018/05/28: Special Session on Social Computing for Business Intelligence and Analytics (SC-BI&A 2018)
Special Session Chair: Muhammad Zubair Asghar, Institute of Computing and Information Technology, Gomal University
D.I.Khan, KP, Pakistan
- 2018/05/07: Special Session on Wireless and Network Security (WNS 2018),
Special Session Chair: Aneel Rahim, Dublin Institute of Technology, Dublin, Ireland
- 2018/04/21: Call for Student Travel Award
- 2018/04/20: BESC 2018 Submission System Open https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=besc2018
- 2017/09/27: BESC 2018 Website is launched
Welcome to BESC 2018
The 5th International Conference on Behavioral, Economic, and Socio-Cultural Computing (BESC2018) will
take place in Garden Villa Hotel, Kaohsiung, Taiwan, 12-14 November, 2018. The conference is organized by National University of Kaohsiung, Taiwan.
BESC aims to become a premier forum in which academic researchers and industry practitioners from data mining, artificial intelligence, statistics and analytics, business and marketing, finance and politics, and behavioral, economic, social and psychological sciences could present updated research efforts and progresses on foundational and emerging interdisciplinary topics of BESC, exchange new ideas and identify future research directions.
All accepted conference papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I), e.g. EI and DBLP. Top quality papers after presented in the conference will be selected for extension and publication in several special issues of international journals, e.g., World Wide Web Journal (Springer) Social Network Analysis and Mining (Springer) and Web Intelligence.
Journal Sepcial Issues
Selected for extension and publication in several special issues of international journals
- World Wide Web Journal (Springer)
- Social Network Analysis and Mining (Springer)
- Web Intelligence
- Information Discovery and Delivery