Call for Papers
The 7th International Conference on Behavioural and Social Computing (BESC2020) will take place in Bournemouth United Kingdom, 5-7 November, 2020. The conference is organized by Bournemouth University, UK.
BESC aims to become a premier forum in which academic researchers and industry practitioners from data mining, artificial intelligence, statistics and analytics, business and marketing, finance and politics, and behavioral, economic, social and psychological sciences could present updated research efforts and progresses on foundational and emerging interdisciplinary topics of BESC, exchange new ideas and identify future research directions.
All accepted conference papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I), e.g. EI and DBLP. Top quality papers after presented in the conference will be selected for extension and publication in several special issues of international journals, e.g., World Wide Web Journal (Springer) Social Network Analysis and Mining (Springer) and Web Intelligence.The conference committee invites submissions of applied or theoretical research and application-oriented papers on any below areas/tracks.
Papers are invited in the areas below, but do not exclude research in the general areas of the topic headings.
Social Computing and Applications
|Paper submssison:||31 Jul 2020|
|Notification:||9 Sep 2020|
|Camera-ready:||30 Sep 2020|
|Conference:||5-7 Nov 2020|
All papers will be reviewed by the Program Committee on the basis of technical quality, relevance to BESC 2020, originality, significance and clarity. Please note:
- All submissions should use IEEE two-column style. Templates are available from http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
- All papers must be submitted electronically through the paper submission system in PDF format only; BESC2020 accepts scientific papers (6 pages), short papers (2 pages) and demo papers (2 pages).
- Submitted papers must not substantially overlap with papers that have been published or that are simultaneously submitted to a journal or a conference with proceedings.
- Papers must be clearly submitted in English and will be selected based on their originality, timeliness, significance, relevance, and clarity of presentation.
- Submission of a paper should be regarded as a commitment that, should the paper be accepted, at least one of the authors will register and attend the conference to present the work.
Paper submission system is available at: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=besc2020