Welcome to BESC 2023
The International Conference on Behavioural and Social Computing (BESC) is a major international forum that brings together academic researchers and industry practitioners from artificial intelligence, computational social sciences, natural language processing, business and marketing, and behavioural and psychological sciences to present updated research efforts and progresses on foundational and emerging interdisciplinary topics of BESC, exchange new ideas and identify future research directions.
Following the successful BESC 2014 in Shanghai, China, BESC 2015 in Nanjing, China, BESC 2016 in Durham, NC, USA, BESC 2017 in Krakow, Poland, BESC 2018 in Kaohsiung, Taiwan, BESC 2019 in Beijing, China, BESC 2020 in Bournemouth, UK, BESC 2021 in Doha, Qatar, and BESC 2022 in Ehime, Japan, BESC 2023 will take place in Larnaca, Cyprus from 30 October – 1 November 2023.
We look forward to receiving your submissions and to seeing you at the conference!
- [27 Oct 2023] The booklet has been released. You can download it here.
- [20 Oct 2023] Program has been released.
- [18 Aug 2023] Registration information has been released.
- [18 Aug 2023] Accommodation information has been released.
- [30 Jul 2023] Call-for-late-breaking-results has been released.
- [09 Jul 2023] The submission deadline has been extended to 29 July 2023.
- [16 Apr 2023] Call-for-special-session-papers: Big Data and AI-Powered Decision Support Systems in Business has been released.
- [16 Apr 2023] Call-for-special-session-papers: Understanding the Citizens’ Behavior in Cognitive Cities has been released.
- [16 Apr 2023] Call-for-special-session-papers: Nudges and Behavioural Computing Models for a Sustainable and Equitable Development has been released.
- [31 Mar 2023] BESC 2023 is recruiting new PC members. Please find more details here.
- [17 Mar 2023] Call-for-special-session-papers: Intelligent E-learning at Post-COVID19 Era has been released.
- [13 Mar 2023] Call-for-special-session-papers: Artificial Intelligence for Mental Health, Mental Illnesses, Psychiatric Diagnosis, and Prediction has been released.
- [07 Mar 2023] Call-for-special-session-papers: Computational Social Psychology in Post Covid-19 Period has been released.
- [27 Feb 2023] Call-for-doctoral-consortium-papers has been released.
- [24 Feb 2023] Call-for-special-session-proposals has been released.
- [08 Feb 2023] Call-for-paper has been released.
- Submission of Special Session Proposals:
10 April 2023
- Special Session Acceptance Notification:
15 April 2023
- Submission of Research-track Papers:
29 July 2023
- Submission of Special Session Papers:
29 July 2023
- Submission of Doctoral Consortium Papers:
29 July 2023
- Submission of late breaking results: 31 August 2023
- Acceptance Notification: 15 September 2023
- Author Registration: 1 October 2023
- Camera-ready Submission: 1 October 2023
- Conference Date: 30 October - 1 November 2023
Journal Special Issues
Accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore subject to meeting IEEE Xplore's scope and quality requirements. Top-quality papers will be selected for extension and publication in several special issues of international journals.